Monday, April 25, 2011

I Wonder If My 9 Figure Man Read My Blog?


... and was offended by that Jar of Hearts comment? Or perhaps he knows how bimbo I am from my Good Friday Good Laugh? We talked today and he's standing really firm and acting nonchalant, but it secretly winds me up that's he's so potent and powerful. The guy can negotiate! But so can I...

I added some additional services to our agreement rather than lowering my fee, but he didn't sound too hot about it. Should I just jump on his treasure trunk?

I have a new suitor though and I literally spoke to someone from the peerage today - no joke! Now I'm going to do two presentations to knock both their socks off.

The market's open today, but it would have been better if it had just stayed closed:

+1.27% SBA
-0.91% Roth IRA

-0.18% S&P
-0.21% DJIA
+0.17% Nasdaq


HSFTs, touch my pips and make me happy again...


No comments: