Thursday, April 21, 2011

So If A Gentleman Doesn't Call...


... when he says he will, could he still be considered a gentleman based only on the fact that he is 9 Figures? The old me, who was bitter instead of sweet, would have dedicated Jar of Hearts to him!

But the new me? Oh, I'll keep going with my other suitors. It was another late night because apparently all the people I am looking to target all like to arrive at the office late. So I have a very strange schedule going on. I need to call people in Asia and in Belgium. This gives me a window of like five or six hours of sleep every night and you all know I take an hour long shower, so this just isn't enough time for a woman like me. Plus, I have to cook and clean. I can't wait till I could outsource the cleaning since I mop like every two days! I've therefore been skipping the calls to Belgium this week in favour of sleep.

Next week, I have to start calling Belgium. The companies in Asia have been very, very receptive to me so far, but once I send them a quotation, I have to wait and wait. Everyone thinks they're going to be getting a distressed sale, but I'm only going to appreciate. I'm going on my third quotation now.

If I don't hear from Mr 9 Figures next week, I think that negotiation is pretty much done and I'll need to move on with the rest. Oh, but he was so kind and I'd really like to work with him. But this is business and I am a woman who traded the Hung Parliament and the Japanese Earthquake too.

Plus, my portfolio is way too hot today:

+4.55% SBA (how in the world did that happen? I suppose we have Mr. Paulson to thank for the +5.57% move on GEN)

+1.81% Roth IRA (Harry's making me burn with trading desire once again)

+0.53% S&P
+0.42% DJIA
+0.63% Nasdaq



No comments: