Thursday, February 4, 2010

Il Pleut...


It's raining... and a combination of factors has led to the biggest wardrobe malfunction with my portfolio in the longest time. So my portfolio recovery was really all hot air?

I'm not so sure even if the standard brokerage account is -4.07% so far and the Roth IRA is -3.42%.

I am still here being stubborn and not letting go of some positions because I've suddenly developed some semblance of trading conviction. I've fallen in love with AA, BAC, BULIF, BX, C, HWD, IPG, and NYX - or more specifically, I've fallen in love with the six figure profit potential they collectively promised my portfolio. I was mesmerised and tantalised...

I'm ready to sing along with the E*Trade babies: take these broken wings...

Good thing I can still keep a sense of humour about my portfolio, though. As crazy as it seems, I'm looking into some more undervalued stocks to buy while the sale's still on!


No comments: