Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Harry, You Missed A Few Buttons...


Shall I give you a hand there? -5.5% so far with the latest button-popping wardrobe malfunction...

I woke up today and said to myself: I am not giving up on my trading! I am not giving up on myself! And I am definitely not giving up on my future financial security! Moreover, I have no illusions about my trading now. The thing I'm not quite getting is the profit-taking part, which is a big part of the equation, but at least I'm making good entries now. It might look like I have no standards, but I reckon I do! I've studied about a hundred balance sheets these past few weeks and I might not remember their symbols, but I remember their assets.

It's kind of hard to be your own cheerleader when your very own Angel Made In Heaven suddenly surprises you with... a bouquet of wilted flowers?

I know it's a recession, but recycled carnations? Where are they from? Wait, I don't want to know! Oh, Harry! Thankfully, it appears lots of investors want to get there hands on some more HWD since bid sizes are much bigger than usual.

MS was equally shocking! It hit a high of $28.42 today. It hasn't touched this level since I sold it back in January. Wow, that was a good move in hindsight. I bought it back at $26.20. If only every trade could be this fabulous / smokin' hot / fulfilling...



No comments: