Friday, February 26, 2010

Harry Is Too Sexy for This Nurse!


Harry Winston has been standing still lately, which makes me ponder whether he's too sexy for ForexDiva's portfolio. Possibly...

But no worries as IPG was another big winner today. I took profit already at 5.24% net and will be looking for a pullback to buy into another position.

I also took profit on AA. It doesn't much move, so I'm really not into that. Another one of those minor profits requiring a magnifying glass to see the profits.

Yay... I also added to C. I can finally say I've got thousands of shares in C. Not too many thousands, but enough to make me really oh so happy if it goes to $6. Even after paying back its TARP obligations and doing the $5 billion share issue, C will still have value and I'm in good company here with George Soros and John Paulson - not that I would ever buy something just because my mother's best friend's daughter's boyfriend's cousin bought it.

Beautiful work, IPG!


No comments: