Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Even If I'm Starting To Sound Like A Clairol Herbal Essences Commercial...


I don't mind... oh... oh... oh!

My portfolio's sexier than his shirt today. And my analogies are getting older than me. LOL.

+2.27% on the standard brokerage account
+2.98% on the Roth IRA

The market's not closed yet, but I'm hoping at least one of my accounts will be +3% when it does close. I hope so!

I'm also in the midst of some more portfolio rebalancing action. I sold NYX at about a 30% loss in favour of a new sector I've been researching. Think Fair Weather Friends. I'm fairly confident that the economy is picking up and therefore, there are so many sectors that have been sold before that will now start looking attractive once the recovery gathers even more momentum. That is, if the OBG Team don't say anything. If two of the three speak on the same day, I don't know what'll happen to the markets.

On the Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo: Diva endorsement not implied. We don't do mass-market shampoo. No we don't!


No comments: