Friday, March 1, 2013

So Tempting...


... to buy SPY puts again after some beautiful profit-taking numerous times this week.

However, the main thing stopping me was that there was a lot more volume today with blocks of bidding at a time.  Plus, SPY did manage to close above its daily 50% Fib level, which gave me pause.  The market dynamics look a little bit different this time around.

I also still have the VXX short puts and the UVXY covered call going on with a bunch of XLF puts on the back burner.  

Let's see if I get assigned on the VXX...

For now, I'm happy that I'll be able to sleep this weekend knowing that I've still got the bi-directionality going for me:


+0.52% SBA
-0.21% Roth IRA

+0.25% DJIA
+0.30% Nasdaq
+0.23% S&P 

+0.28% FTSE
+0.17% Eurofirst
+0.41% Nikkei
-0.26% Shanghai

-1.28% WTI
-0.68% Brent

-0.15% Gold



No comments: