Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scarlet Letter...


My two-timing ways finally caught up to me and now my portfolios bear the embarrassing shame of the scarlet letter.

It looked so promising, but I apparently chose the wrong time to be a semi-bear as the DJIA soared to ecstatic new historic highs and closed firmly in the green...

I sold some VXX calls and bought some BAC calls, but my UVXY and VXX positions are still weighing my portfolio down.

Am I over-prepared for a correction that will never happen?  

Don't box my portfolio in as a walking corpse just yet!  BAC, JPM, MS, GS, BK, BRK.B, and many more from the financial sector all closed below their 50% daily Fib levels.  Is price exhaustion right around the corner?  

For now, a very shameful, mediocre, disastrous:

-3.96% SBA
-0.38% Roth IRA

+0.89% DJIA
+1.32% Nasdaq
+0.96% S&P

+1.36% FTSE
+1.77% Eurofirst
+0.27% Nikkei
+2.33% Shanghai

+0.85% WTI
+1.38% Brent

+0.20% Gold

-3.64% VIX


No comments: