Friday, March 22, 2013

I Surrender!


Don't you wish I would!  But I'm going to be stubborn for a while longer even though it's not making me any money... yet!  What's up with the -1.09% drop in corn?  And will there be potential for a head & shoulders pattern to form on the one-year DIA or SPY?  If so, I want in on this trade!

It may seem my niche is losing money by buying puts, but in my case, it ends up being riskier for me to buy stocks at a potential top than to buy puts and calls.  

I've spent a whole lot of time being backstabbed, so I'm determined to turn this around by doing something I haven't done for quite some time this weekend - backtesting.  Fun!


-1.13% SBA (Don't ask what the VIX can do for you... ask what your portfolio might do without the VIX!)
+0.01% Roth IRA

+0.63% DJIA
+0.70% Nasdaq
+0.72% S&P 

+0.07% FTSE
-0.11% Eurofirst
-2.35% Nikkei
+0.17% Shanghai
-0.30% SENSEXy Maharajas

+1.53% WTI
+0.19% Brent
-0.40% Gold
+0.86% Copper
-1.09% Corn

-3.00% VIX
+1.01% DJT




No comments: