Tuesday, March 19, 2013

8 More Trading Days To Go...


And I haven't met my profit objective yet.  I wasted quite a bit of time being a stubborn semi-bear.  Will my newfound strategy lead me to a consistently profitable path?  Last month, I made twice as much money in the last trading week than all my profits combined for the whole month.  So it's pedal to the metal time!

Speaking of accelerating... (get it: accelerrrr rate)...


From Our Friends At the FT: More Bond Investors Bet On US Rate Rise...



I met a bit of headwind today as E*Trade placed my SBA on a 90-Day trading restriction - in part due to my margin call of yesterday.  I'll be placing my trades on the Roth IRA for the next few days then!

In hindsight, if I had not sold at a small loss yesterday, that  BAC position would have ended up being a profitable position today.  But in all honesty, that position was too big for my appetite.  


-1.25% SBA
-0.07% Roth IRA

+0.03% DJIA
-0.26% Nasdaq
-0.24% S&P  

-0.26% FTSE
-0.40% Eurofirst
+2.03% Nikkei
+0.78% Shanghai

-1.67% WTI
-1.84% Brent
+0.52% Gold
-0.85% Copper
+0.97% Corn

+7.71% VIX
-0.19% DJT


Bernanke, make us proud!


No comments: