Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Un-diva

I'm feeling kind of beat up today - not my best diva moment, I reckon (did I say reckon - yes, I did). I keep wondering where I would be today if I had started investing and saving earlier - like maybe 8 years earlier. It just seems like I've wasted so much time and now I have to go through the motions of learning how to trade in an environment where batting your eyelashes gets you nowhere. Not that that's ever been a reason anyone's done anything for me since I only ever recall it working once (or twice?) and I'm not into emotional blackmail, but still... can't it be slightly easier?

I wish I could just accelerate my learning already. Finding a new silk little black dress isn't that easy it seems.

It doesn't matter that my debt to asset ratio is 0.17, which roughly means that I have almost 6 times more assets than debt, or that I just paid off another 21% of my debt. I still feel lower than low. Why? Do guys beat themselves up like this? Probably not.

The sad part is that even if I went to Hermes right now, I probably wouldn't be able to cheer myself up much because I'd be thinking about the financial consequences far too much.

I'm noticing a reverse h & s on the GBP/JPY 15 minute, but don't know if I should trade it. I think I'm supposed to wait for the neckline to break before getting into the trade, but I want to test a few of these patterns out and see if I could potentially get in at an even better juncture.

No comments: