Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Am I Going to Have to Change My Name to ForexBimbo?

Seriously.

In hindsight, my GBP/JPY short of yesterday would have worked out fine if I hadn't stopped myself out prematurely.

I'm really trying not to beat myself up over it. If I really wanted to be in total denial, I'd be saying it happens to everyone. But no, it doesn't happen to everyone and it does matter. Especially when it's about 80 pips down the drain.

I suppose the good news is I found out today that my local Hermes has a few ready-made versions of the Kelly, Birkin, and Lindy. Now all I have to do is choose which one I want. Maybe I won't have to save too long to actually own one, but I hope they have the colour that I want.

In a strange way, I'm more than slightly disappointed. The whole appeal behind the Hermes Kelly is that it's supposed to be totally bespoke and one has to wait years and years for it.

Well, I'll just visit Hermes and see what's in store. I kind of don't want something that everyone's sort of just placed their hands on.

You know, I hate that guy who took one look at me and read me like a book once. He hardly really knew me and told me that I just like things to be difficult and complicated.

Now that I think of it, he was so right.

Am I seriously so predictable?

And am I totally narcissistic for Googling myself? Because I totally do. Embarrassing what you can sometimes find.


No comments: