Monday, November 4, 2013

Maria, My Money Is Inside The Wallets of All the Market Makers...


At least a lot of it.  

With the Diwali celebrations well underway in India, 9FM is visiting his home state of Gujarat, where some of the SENSEXiest men of India are from, including the Ambanis and the Tatas.  Don't tell him, but 9FM kind of looks like a younger version of Anil Ambani.  With 9FM on holiday, I'm going to be pounding the pavement all over New York City over the next few days.  

I'm still waiting on 9FM's pending clients and one of my major concerns is whether he has actually already started selling to these clients without my knowledge.  Not that I don't trust him, but before sending him some more clients, I'm going to wait and see what happens with the two I sent him already.

In the interim, disaster continues here at ForexDiva's portfolio...  With the duds I have in my SBA, it is basically done if I don't top it up some more.

Rather than hiding behind the veil of stupidity / ignorance, I'm not going to repeat the mistakes I made in forex trading with options trading.  Already, I'm pretty close to repeating history and the one thing I can control is myself.

I've decided I want to focus on earnings announcements and technical setups, so I'm going to stick with it, risking small amounts until I can get it right once and for all.   

With equities, you can be wrong for over 2 years as I was with my Japanese bank stocks and then start snowballing gains like crazy.  But with options, timing is critical and there are bigger, scarier sharks lurking in the murkiest of murky waters.  

Not much of The Coral is left...


-6.13% SBA 
+0.52% Roth IRA

+0.15% DJIA
+0.37% Nasdaq
+0.36% S&P 

+0.43% FTSE
+0.32% Eurofirst
-0.26% Hang Seng

-0.07% WTI
+0.32% Brent
-0.02% Gold
-1.32% Copper
-0.41% Corn

+0.25% EUR/USD
+0.33% GBP/USD
+0.20% EUR/JPY

0.75 Put / Call Ratio

0.092 Treasurys | DTCC GCF Repo Index
0.102 MBS | DTCC GCF Repo Index

-1.60% 5-Year US Treasury Notes
-0.69% 10-Year US Treasury Notes

65% Advancing Issues on NYSE                      |   74% Up Volume
32% Declining Issues on NYSE                       |   25% Down Volume
3% Unchanged                                            |   1% Unchanged
163 New Highs   |   14 New Lows

63% Advancing Issues on Nasdaq                   |   57% Up Volume
32% Declining Issues on Nasdaq                    |   39% Down Volume
5% Unchanged                                            |   3% Unchanged
115 New Highs   |   35 New Lows


Today's Major Headlines

SAC To Pay Insider Trading Fine of $1.8 Billion

BBRY Abandons Sales, CEO To Step Down

Twitter Boosts IPO Valuation With Range Lifted To $23-$25

Vanguard Takes The Cake



No comments: