Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ForexDiva, We'll Work With You... If You Knock Off A Zero...


Why don't they knock off a zero and I'll buy from them too?

Seriously, I was expecting a lot more from the industry event I attended yesterday.  I was only able to find about 9 new leads and a second after getting there, I pretty much knew I was barking up the wrong tree.  It was a really busy event, but essentially not the right platform for me.  

If it wasn't for a meeting with a guy who has a lot of insider knowledge and his willingness to help me, I would have wasted a lot of time.  At one point, I was thinking he was a total godsend.  He told me that he can connect me with companies that already do what I want to do.  This could open up a lot of doors for me at just the right time.  

Aside from this, I'm counting on my pending clients with 9FMmmmmmm to work out now more than ever.  Things are moving at the pace of a snail and right now, there are no mechanisms in place for me to know whether he's already working with the clients I sent him other than asking the clients directly, which I don't want to resort to.  Until I start seeing some commission checks, I'll hold off on sending him any more clients though.

We got some new bids on the block and someone unexpectedly stepped in and bought some PER LEAPS, so:

+20.75% SBA (If only this was as good as it looks...)
-1.86% Roth IRA

+0.45% DJIA
+1.17% Nasdaq
+0.81% S&P 

-1.44% FTSE
-0.56% Eurofirst
-0.15% Nikkei
-1.83% Shanghai
-0.43% SENSEX
-1.91% Hang Seng

+0.60% WTI
+1.16% Brent
+0.17% Gold
-2.29% Copper
-0.64% Corn

+0.72% GBP/USD
+0.56% EUR/GBP

0.81 Put / Call Ratio

0.090 Treasurys | DTCC GCF Repo Index
0.094 MBS | DTCC GCF Repo Index

+0.61% DJT
-2.34% VIX

-3.66% 5-Year US Treasury Notes
-1.55% 10-Year US Treasury Notes

66% Advancing Issues on NYSE                           |   80% Up Volume
31% Declining Issues on NYSE                            |   19% Down Volume
3% Unchanged                                                 |   1% Unchanged
170 New Highs   |   46 New Lows

67% Advancing Issues on Nasdaq                        |   83% Up Volume
29% Declining Issues on Nasdaq                         |   16% Down Volume
4% Unchanged                                                 |   1% Unchanged
156 New Highs   |   43 New Lows


Today's Major Headlines

Yellen Will Say US Recovery Falls Short

Rolls Royce Plans To 3D Print Jet Parts

Brussels Opens Probe On Germany Surplus




No comments: