Thursday, December 8, 2011

Treat Me To A New Treaty...


I don't understand why some people make things more complex than they need to be. I certainly have been guilty of this crime with my trading, but it seems Germany's insistence on treating the market to a new treaty has sent many market makers spreading rumours that we should all head for shelter in the midst of an impending thunderstorm, but the data clearly shows that very little running is actually being done.

The warning signs that tree branches might get knocked down and winds will be blowing strong have been issued. Will it turn out to be like Mayor Bloomberg's hurricane evacuation orders? What's the best thing to do but get in one of the GOLs' cars in hopes that they will drive us wild with their smart Burberry suits, dark-framed glasses, and forexy British accents?

I'm still stuck in a spell where I can't buy and I can't sell. Everyday that ticks by decreases my efficiency by a good margin. But as the market could still go either way, I'm reluctant to buy, though the Glencore Traders have been in a good mood - putting in a new high and closing strong.

The road's still paved with gold; we've just got to dig deeper!

Tomorrow's one of my favourite days of the week: Natural Gas Storage Day... There's also the BOE Rate Statement, ECB Minimum Bid Rate, US Unemployment - and after the market closes, there's China CPI.

I have this urgent desire to just jump into a trade that I think I need to suppress, but really, are the markets that bad?


+0.07% SBA
+1.12% Roth IRA

+0.38% DJIA
-0.01% Nasdaq
+0.20% S&P

-0.39% FTSE
-0.11% Eurofirst

+1.71% Nikkei
+0.29% Shanghai
+0.43% SENSEX (As long as the Maharajas are happy, I'm happy...)

-0.63% WTI Crude
-1.19% Brent Crude

-0.10% Gold
+0.14% Copper
-0.21% Corn

+1.92% VIX



No comments: