Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SENSEXy Clause


9FM finally called me back and we spent a beautiful 18 minutes and 52 seconds on the phone this morning. He knows I blah a lot, so he cut our conversation short right at the height of open outcry trading ecstasy, leaving me desiring a little more time to explain what makes my unique selling proposition so enchanting. He was the one who brought up the topic of collaborating together again first, so this must be a good sign!

The beginnings of a negotiation are in place and I notice the pattern already. He offered a very low price, but I refused. So I spent most of the day working on a proposal for him rather than actively riding the mesmerising financial waves that left the bears drenched in one of the quickest retracements we've seen this year.

My portfolio still lagged the market, but it's such a relief to close the day in the plus:

+2.86% SBA
+2.03% Roth IRA

+2.87% DJIA
+3.19% Nasdaq
+2.98% S&P

+1.02% FTSE
+1.97% Eurofirst

+0.49% Nikkei
-0.10% Shanghai
-1.33% SENSEX

+3.66% WTI Crude
+3.20% Brent Crude

+1.29% Gold
+1.91% Copper
+1.04% Corn

-6.98% VIX (ho, ho, ho, bears!)

+0.58% EUR/USD
+0.99% GBP/USD (hey there, GOLs!)

+8.59% JRCC
+5.64% CENX
+4.19% WNR



No comments: