Friday, December 2, 2011

ForexDiva By Day...


... business owner by night! I know it should probably be the other way around, but it's just as well. I find I'm much more creative at night, which really suits my current arrangement. I've got to cast the net far and wide in order to make up for lost time, but I also feel this is the best time for me to venture on and I've got an excellent value proposition for many more 9FMs.

I've decided to secretly go on a 3-day fast for my first and most favourite 9FM. Fasting is something that's more suited to his religious beliefs, but I'm doing it for my own pious reasons - and in a way, it's very Catholic since Lent is a partial fast, isn't it. Aside from putting in my best work yet for him, I want to make sure that I've really done everything on every level for another 9 figures to come his way, so that's what my fast is about. That's how deep my financial love for him is. I'm on a 24-hour test-drive now and it's certainly not easy and I'm really looking forward to breaking my fast with some roasted garlic-rosemary duck later tonight, after which I won't be able to have another meal for three consecutive days!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but one thing I've noticed with my trading is that I haven't made one forex trade this year, which has actually resulted in a positive P/L overall, though I hasten to say that my paper losses are worse than ever.

I need one delectable buy-on-a-dip opportunity over the next week and I wouldn't mind two!

Though the unemployment rate dipped to 8.6%, we closed on the weak side after a surprisingly fantastic week, but still managed to close above yesterday's close across the board on BAC, CENX, SLT, and WNR. JRCC and TGB closed below yesterday's close, so I'm going to look to these two for buying opportunities.


+0.26% SBA
+0.93% Roth IRA

-0.01% DJIA
+0.03% Nasdaq
-0.02% S&P

+1.15% FTSE
+0.95% Eurofirst

+0.54% Nikkei
-1.10% Shanghai
+2.20% SENSEX (oooh, Maharajas!)

+0.79% WTI Crude
+1.01% Brent Crude

+0.60% Gold
+1.48% Copper
-1.35% Corn

-0.45% EUR/USD
-0.55% GBP/USD


HSW, HSFTs!



No comments: