Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Live from Belgium... It's ForexDiva!

I guess that doesn't have as much of a ring to it as Live from NY, It's ForexDiva. But it totally fits in with my International Woman of Mystery persona. I'm back in Belgium after a few days in NY during which I totally stimulated the economy and had a few strawberry mojitos too many.

I know I said I wouldn't blog any more in 2009, but it shouldn't be a surprise that I like to contradict myself... Whilst I was in NY, I did some more exchanges. I sold my US Steel corporate bonds and AMD shares and exchanged that for some additional shares in Citi Frog.

I got out of ED at a minor 9% profit (15% profit if we include dividends) and exchanged those for some additional BAC.

I'm really into BAC and C at the moment. I hope these two positions will eventually turn out to be a six figure profit waiting to happen. I'm not sure if I should be so excited about this, but after a discussion with my Dad, during which he encouraged me to think thousands of shares with these two, I'm feeling quite bullish on both C and BAC.

I'm not thousands of shares into C and BAC yet, but getting closer. I rather like this portfolio rebalancing action.

No comments: