Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ForexDiva Goes Back To School?


I've kind of been considering the idea of going for an MBA, but don't know if it'll actually be worth it. Last time I checked, the tuition for a two-year programme would be in the range of six figures. If I do go, I'd like to hit two birds with one stone and get the ForexDiva in London dream out of the way by attending London Business School. But six figures? That's quite an investment. The Stern School of Business is a bit less, but then I can't hit two birds with one stone.

In any case, I've got to learn French! When I called Hermes yesterday, they made me say Attrape tes Rêves and Offrandes d'un Jour. It was very embarrassing.

Before I get my first Hermes Birkin, I'd like to be able to say Chanson pour hier et demain. Un million d'années?


No comments: