Thursday, December 10, 2009

Harry Winston, You're Not The Man I Thought You Were (In A Good Way)!

Harry Winston is much more alpha than I thought he was, exceeding everyone's expectations with a minor loss of some $214,000 - dramatic improvement. HWD's up +7.27% so far today and was upgraded once again.

I am hoping and praying that this will be another success story for me. I'm expecting this position to be five figures at some point, which makes me think... should I be adding more to this whilst I still have a chance?

But PDO still takes precedence. I've gone overboard again with my shopping and since I'm going to be on holiday again soon and travelling, there's no telling what could happen to my bank accounts. Hopefully, the balance will be going up if I take advantage of the next few remaining weeks of trading.

If my CPB position starts profiting soon, I'll divert that capital elsewhere. Perhaps to HWD or to my top secret company of choice.

For now, I'm continuing to nurse HWD, CPB, NYX, C, and AMD. There are much less bandaids on broken ankles now, but we've got to get rid of the crutches too!

No comments: