Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Many Ways Can One Get Played Like Air Piano?

Oh, BAC, BAC!

I exchanged BAC for PDO and now woe is me...

I think I'm going to contradict myself with my ABK shares and exchange them for some more BAC - if the price is right. Considering BAC's book value is at least $22, any price below that should be right.

However,
note that BAC is planning to raise funds to repay its TARP obligations through the sale of stock. Hopefully, this will create some new opportunities, but how will this affect its book value?

Who knows if I'm doing the right thing by selling ABK, but it's better than bitterly complaining about it day in and day out. I'm going to take action after work, which would give me a few hours to decide what to do about ABK vs. BAC.


But why is ABK trading +25.93% pre-market? Something must be up!



No comments: