Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ooops... He Did It Again!


'Inadvertent Early Release of the Fed Minutes' aside, stock market heretics like myself are getting burned at the stake as markets continued to defy gravity, spinning every piece of economic data that comes out into yet another reason to buy the dip.  

NFPs weaker than expected?  No problem... this just means the party's not ending anytime soon and Bernanke will keep on spiking the punchbowl...

Whilst everyone else seems to be enjoying the Kool-Aid, my portfolio continues to sink deeper into the financial grave I've 'put' myself in.  

Don't look... I could be swimming naked fairly soon, but strangely, I don't feel one bit ashamed.  Who's to say that The Market Makers won't hit all the April 20 2013 calls from SPY $154 through to $160 and then turn around the next week and break those support levels - especially since there's very little put protection in place the following week?

For now, I still want to average in, but am waiting to see if we actually hit SPY $160...


-5.51% SBA (a real punch in the face, I might add...)
+0.34% Roth IRA

+0.88% DJIA
+1.83% Nasdaq
+1.22% S&P 

+1.17% FTSE
+1.79% Eurofirst
+0.73% Nikkei
+0.02% Shanghai
+1.03% SENSEXyyyyy (Is it time to start being SLT-ty again?)

+0.38% WTI
-0.60% Brent
-1.78% Gold
-0.74% Copper
+0.62% Corn

+1.79% DJT
-3.66% VIX


No comments: