Thursday, April 25, 2013

National Anthem, God You're So Handsome...


It wasn't easy being the Queen of Mean today as the bulls continued to roll in the dough and reach for the upper echelon of the SPY today, trampling over the semi-bears in pursuit of any remaining low-hanging fruit.  

I'm ready to throw in the towel on being a semi-bear, but tomorrow's GDP figures will hopefully be the catalyst that puts the conviction bulls on the chopping block.

If this is indeed a classic double top, today's high of 159.27 would fit the bill as it failed to match the previous all-time high of 159.71 - briefly touching, then pulling away to close the day at 158.52, right below the day's 50% Fib retracement level.  Plus, DJT closed nearly flat.

It's promising, but there isn't a sign of the naked call sellers just yet.  A MACD bullish divergence on the 10-day 15-minute VIX chart has been secretly forming and boy I'm hoping it has an underlying Bwahahahahahaha tone to it.

I'm ready to try out some new moves!  I want to sell all levels of SPY resistance when The Moment I've Been Trading For All My Life occurs.  I want to sell all the SMA bulls down and cause big red candles knifing downwards all over the SPY chart!  Band-aids and Kleenex boxes will be everywhere.

Yes, I want financial repatriation too and I shall get it when the SPY 154 level finally breaks... But I'm nearly running out of patience.  I've been hitting one bird with two stones for far too long now and I don't want to keep missing...


-1.22% SBA
+1.60% Roth IRA 

+0.17% DJIA
+0.62% Nasdaq
+0.40% S&P 

+0.17% FTSE
+0.74% Eurofirst
+0.60% Nikkei
-0.86% Shanghai
+1.19% SENSEX (WOW!)

+2.14% WTI
+1.37% Brent
+2.45% Gold
+2.87% Copper
+0.94% Corn

+1.06% GBP/USD
+1.18% EUR/GBP

+0.08% DJT
+0.07% VIX



No comments: