Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh, My...


What a ride! I had a temporary victory today and if events of the past year taught me anything, trends - albeit beautiful - are transitory, transient, and fleeting, so it's important to be a fast mover and take advantage of them whilst it's still possible to do so. On my next trend, I'm going to play it right once and for all.

I'm still figuring out what went up and what went down with the Roth IRA, but it's easy to see that MS had a knockout performance today with a +3.53% ascent! I'm targeting a +46.55% increase at the 52WH, but if risk is indeed on again, I have a personal bias for MS prices to reach epic proportions - possibly surpassing $100 a share based on its balance sheet alone. However, until JPM sets the trend upwards, that's clearly a long shot - for now.

+2.33% SBA
+0.91% Roth IRA
-0.12% DJIA
-0.43% Nasdaq
-0.07% S&P

What is really interesting to me was Nikkei's break and close above 10,000 and FTSE's strong followthrough, nearing 6000.

No refund possible on the stock market, so tread carefully and don't just ride anything... my ZZ buy was quite possibly the worst this year, but let's see if I can do my part and turn that around a bit with a new Sealy mattress purchase?



No comments: