Monday, July 18, 2011

Net Worse...


... I put myself at the scene of the crime as policymakers failed to summon up any leadership (on potential US debt default) and my MS buy apparently is not paying off... failing to properly read market sentiment really got to me, although I don't see why MS had to be the one to take one of the greatest declines today in the financial sector. How ironic is it that the Ones Who Pled the First are now holding the power on potentially downgrading US debt when they had something to do with not downgrading certain banks when they should have when the subcrime crisis broke out (a deliberate typo)?

BCS was far worse, having a very precipitous decline with a -7.1% drop, but even worse was LYG with a -7.42% fall.

Overall:

-1.81% SBA
-1.06% Roth IRA

Recently rebalanced SBA, which I added MS to, is performing even more poorly than the Roth IRA. It seems my ability to engineer financial nightmares out of trading fantasies and economic daydreams is temporarily back - particularly the part about being able to uncannily buy intermediate market tops.

Still, I've got more darts and I won't throw them until later on in the year. I shall keep my trading legs closed till then, although I'm dying to open them for another trade with 9 Figure Man... He brings me such financial plaisir.


No comments: