Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Secrets, Secrets...

Today is a sad day. I was told the new skirt I purchased from Neiman Marcus looks grandmotherly by someone at least 20 years my senior no less - never hurts to have a politically incorrect colleague. For the record, it's conservative - not grandmotherly!

Then, I found out that one of my good friends will soon be leaving my industry. This one will take a bit of time to adjust to.


Now, I have to be doing something to cheer myself up. My portfolio's down about 1.18%, so that won't do.

So, here it is - an introduction to some of the best 'Secret Watches' ever, in no particular order as they're all equally adorable. I do have to say I like the Piaget ones better - more modern and less pretentious. The Vacheron Constantin one is also quite lovely in a very elegant but understated way.

1.
Piaget Limelight Love Letter
2.
Piaget Limelight Party Watch
3.
Piaget Limelight Flower Theme Secret Watch
4.
Van Cleef & Arpels Secret Duo Watch Caresse d'Eole Watch
5.
Vacheron Constantin Kalla Haute Couture à Secret

How does one begin to choose?

It would help to build up the savings account for it first, wouldn't it?


No comments: