Sunday, July 19, 2009

OMG, I Have I Want My Forex Broker Syndrome!

I'm sure I'm the only one with this. When I'm feeling especially scared and don't know which direction the market is headed or if I can't seem to find a good trade setup, I always feel like calling my forex broker about 10 times a day and will usually act on it. It seems to happen about once a month - sometimes twice.

Poor guy.

I realise he's not going to be here all the time for me and I really need to stop this addiction to having someone validate my trades.

But am I ready to stand up on my own yet?


The thing is he's such a smart guy and is usually right. His boss should totally give him a raise even in this economy.

In any case, I do need to make a conscious effort to stop trading when this happens. This is usually also a time when I like to stop & reverse & reverse until I think I'm going crazy when the proper thing to do was not to trade at all.


No comments: