Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NYX: Another Self-Contradictory Move

Well, I just added to my NYX position. Really not sure if it was the smartest move, but it hasn't retraced to my ideal entry price of $21 so far.

At this point, I just want to average in with a medium to long term mindset. I believe in the long term potential of NYX, so adding to the position is more important than getting the perfect entry.

Right now, it looks to me like the P/E ratios on a lot of stocks are way too high. Is this going to be sustainable? Even though I am long term bullish on equities, there's always a possibility of an equally sharp retracement.

The thing is no one wants to miss out on a good rally if the recovery is well on its way. There hasn't been a very significant retracement so far and yet everyone seems to want to tread carefully whilst not fully daring to believe.

If I'm too conservative, I'll get left behind. If I take too great a risk, it's equally undesirable.

I'm still strategising on the best way to get +10% this year. Should I be aiming for more?

With such expensive taste, I'd better!


No comments: