Thursday, July 23, 2009

GBP/JPY Meltdown Party Started Without Me...

Why don't I ever take my own advice??

I have no excuse this time other than I'm attending the E*Trade webinar.

But that is a very lame excuse indeed. This webinar is kind of funny because they're having some technical issues. Not only are the PowerPoint slides not working, the presenter had to run to another room to finish the presentation. Oops... ok, now they've corrected the issues.

Wow, this is one of the fastest descents in GBP/JPY I have seen in a while. -50 pips in basically a few minutes. This has now moved too far beyond my ideal entry point, so I'm just going to let it run on without me. With the crazy way that DJIA rallied today, I'm not sure how good my original short GBP/JPY idea was anyway. Reading mixed signals... not my forte.

Maybe there's another GBP/JPY flight tomorrow?

No comments: