Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Have Good News & Bad News For You, ForexDiva!


The bad news is that the client who was about to sign on the dotted line got cold feet and isn't going to do it anymore, but he still wants to meet me in New York.  The good news is that I have another potential client for you.  

So what's new?  It just sounds to me like she wants to come to New York really badly and is stringing me along.  If she mentions it one more time, there will be firecrackers!

What she doesn't know is that one part of my business might be acquired soon (maybe...  maybe... very early discussions, so don't get too excited here...) and I was thinking if she brings me results, I'll offer her full-time employment when the deal goes through.

But after just over a month of working her with, I've had it with this diva and my portfolio:

-0.85% SBA
-0.21% Roth IRA

+0.38% DJIA
+0.30% Nasdaq
+0.08% S&P 

-1.17% FTSE
-0.68% Eurofirst
-0.31% Nikkei
-0.61% Shanghai
-1.47% SENSEX
-2.48% Hang Seng

+1.49% WTI
+1.75% Brent
+0.31% Gold
+1.02% Copper
00.00% Corn

-0.31% DJT
-1.46% VIX

+1.30% 10-Year US Treasury Notes

39% Advancing Issues on NYSE
58% Declining Issues on NYSE
3% Unchanged 

46% Up Volume
52% Down Volume



No comments: