Thursday, January 20, 2011

ForexDiva In the Library...


So what's up with my portfolio, Professors?

Here's a sexy library update on what's been going on with my trading:

EATR maintained the $0.0002 level on volume of 125,000. Will we see an increase in volume or was that my last chance to sell? Based on technical analysis alone, it looks like it's doing a dub-dub-dubbaya double bottom on the one year chart. I'm thinking based on this chart alone, and based on the Andrews Pitchfork effect, it could potentially hit the $0.0004 level very soon and if it breaks it, $0.0006 is a distinct possibility even though the price action could be due to the pump and dump effect. Check it out, but be smart with your darts! Volume has been tapering off and this is potentially perilous.




As far as the rest of my portfolio is concerned, I got out of that partial position of BAC a few weeks ago and admit it was a big mistake since I missed the earnings announcement play trying to outsmart the market by re-entering at my original entry of $11.18. I missed out on a +30% move and took a little more than 3% and I admit... I have trading-sinned and I belong in the Confessional Booth for that!

I got into HERO, banking about +14% in 9 days. I then got into GEN, which has been roughly +7% since I entered the position at $3.8598. GEN has earnings announcement out 25 February 2011 and I might stay the course with GEN just to see whether the cold winter will boost GEN profits or not.

I have a party to head to and hopefully I won't be the ugliest girl at the party! Apparently, not only is there a fantastic library here in the building, but a monthly party as well. Not to mention a sky deck, business centre, valet service, and the cutest 24/7 security guards / doormen in NY. Whether I get to continue to stay in such a fantabulous place depends on whether there's any demand for ForexDiva's strategic marketing competencies.

Professor, will you hire me? Or at least brush my pips?

+1.62% on the SBA
+0.88% on the Roth IRA



No comments: