Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who's 10.99'ing Us Now?


The Bwahaha's loud and clear! Even though I had a remarkable day, what I don't get is how an 83 billion EUR bailout spurred a multi-session sell-off whilst an 8 billion EUR rescue programme could cause an across-the-board cover your assets type uptown girl move like this? That's been the theme of the year - fake everyone out both ways.

Thank God I didn't fall for that $10.99 move on BAC, although I was watching that a while back. Recall I even wanted to $9.99 people for some infomercial level success. So far, it seems my $11.18 is still in play and I'm still watching that $12.70 something resistance, hoping for $15 and eventually aiming for a slight break above the ultimate 52WH level of $19.86.

No real trading insight today, just a really good report card, Professors:

+2.93% on the SBA
+2.41% on the Roth IRA

Looks like my portfolio outperformed every major stock market index around the world - for a day! Now, let's see if I can do this a few more times...


No comments: