Thursday, November 11, 2010

'Cause I'm Country Strong...

... but I won't stay down long...

And I am ticked off that the market sold off today only because Cisco was downbeat.
That must be a joke! Cisco has revenues of $40 billion and the whole market falls because a company with $40 billion revenues that has an overvalued market cap of $116 billion gave a subdued forecast. And the market thinks it’s worth $116 billion… What about companies that have $279 billion in net cash? They’re currently only worth a double digit billion market cap. I won't tell you which stock that is, but I'm thinking of buying it - and possibly a lot of it, or as much as I am technically capable of doing anyway.


Another thing that gets me ticked off? My portfolio:

+0.14% on the SBA
-1.39% on the Roth IRA

I need to blow off some steam and I think I can only do that by plotting up some way to run other people's stops in the forex market!

No comments: