Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Beautiful World of ForexDiva...


Today's rally gave my portfolio a much-needed boost and S&P 500 finally broke above the critical 1200 level. I've been ranting about that level for a while and now, we've got to be patient to see if it's here to stay. If yes, then this could be the start of a potential bull flag formation on a 3-year S&P 500 chart - so bears beware.

Finally, I'm getting some price action...

+1.87% on the SBA
+2.71% on the Roth IRA


The most alpha stocks in my portfolio today:

Crown Prince C with +3.34%
Sultan BCS with +4.58%
Knight BAC with +5.30%

I'm not sure if I should be lamenting the fact that I sold CENX the way I did as I did manage to get out of jail free with BAC. I'm going to watch and see if CENX can break above $15 and hold. If it does, I might do a quick play since if $15 holds, $20 is probably not going to be such a far-fetched notion. If I were you, I'd do my own homework and at least run an options chains analysis first...


No comments: