Friday, February 3, 2012

Non Farm Pay Day!


Yes sirreee, my portfolio's in recovery and the market's clearly in an upwards trajectory!

One thing that puzzles me is that since Glencore and Xstrata are purportedly merging, why aren't we seeing more action on CENX? It's another one of those stocks that's been in my portfolio since November and I'm still waiting for it to breakeven.

Once it does, I suspect JRCC will follow suit. But will it be soon? Bernanke testifies next Tuesday and for my purposes, I'd rather he whisper a little something to us every trading day. I'm no communist, but if I were, I'd be the first to nominate Bernanke for the title of Our Dear Leader. And may he rule forever...

For now, KWK has managed a complete turnaround and I'm in the green on this teeny tiny position.

The one position that's been keeping me slightly more upbeat since 9FM indicated that he might financially break up with me has been the BAC lot that's in my Roth IRA. Will this be the position that puts my Roth IRA back in the plus after I inundated it with Japanese financial sector stocks?



No comments: