Wednesday, February 1, 2012

KWK: Knifed Without Parole...


I've been waking up late the past few days and early in the day, I was really regretting my KWK play in the most terrible way.

It knifed all the way down to $4.14 and then punched all the way up to close at $4.71, very near the open and the daily high.

I was preparing to write my own obituary and what would I say then?

When faced with a financial atrocity of such magnitude, any other trader would have gotten out. But not ForexDiva! That's how she died - and that's how she'll be remembered...

But I'm noticing a pattern here. Recall my WNR buy immediately following an upgrade by Goldman Sachs and witness my KWK buy immediately following an upgrade by Citi. Both stocks plunged following the upgrades. So next time I see an upgrade by a big bank, I'm going to wait for an opportunity to buy on a dip and fade the upgraders.

In the meantime, this KWK 10-day 15-minute chart just happens to be one of the weirdest charts I've seen...




No comments: