Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Girl Can Really Lose Her Glasses Trading JRCC...



Good news: JRCC revenues beat expectations.


Bad news: Loss per share widened some more, causing more financial casualties for my portfolio.


If you like opacity, they're going to stop issuing capex guidance, which could swing in their favour.  I've been accused of being shady one too many times not to admit I like the shadowy depths of an opaque market and the uncertainty it harnesses.  It's so FBI investigation.   


I'm wondering why S&P hasn't downgraded JRCC some more.  That would be the final nail in the coffin and a moment of such great pain signals a potential reversal of a long term trend.  This thing has been in a solid downwards slope for 5 years, breaking below the post-Lehman low by a good margin.


This time, I'm not throwing in the towel...  At least not yet!


But people will probably want to throw me in the Confessional Booth if it doesn't break above its 3 month trend in the deepest most contrarian way.  The one-year chart is already starting to look a little flatter with a shocking 55.1% of shares short.  







No comments: