Thursday, March 15, 2012

No, No...


My dreams of another 5 figures have been dashed - for the time being at least!

I checked the Lehman bankruptcy docket and apparently, I haven't got any claims on the bonds that have been placed in escrow. However, there may be a glimmer of hope with my two open positions - namely issues 524908BF6 and 52517PNZ0. If so, there will be at least 4 figures in it for me.

I guess it's back to work for me after nearly a grueling week in Switzerland. I launched two major initiatives on my business development trip to the Land of Tall European Men this time, with another two in the oven.

I had a two hour round trip commute everyday during my stay there and I've become very grumpy as a result. But 9FM made it all better when we international texted one another and he sent me a smiley face.

I met 35 people in 4 working days and now it's time to follow up and close some deals!



No comments: