Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beautiful PQ Chart


It would have been a perfect day had I not called 9FM at the wrong time. I was quoted in an industry publication for the first time in my career and Bernanke gave the market some extra incentive to be jolly.

9FM was in a bad mood because I've been contacting him day and night about this project that I want him to get involved in. He was traveling and I would have waited till he was back in his hometown, but I really needed to get an answer. I'm worried that we may financially break up, but I have yet another new business idea that I want to start exploring outside of this industry. I'm hoping it'll be my lucky break because I'm ready to give up. I figured that the one common denominator of my career difficulties lately is I've been focused on a single industry. If I move away from it, will I find success?

I've been pushing against resistance for some time now and after implementing about 30% of my 55-point marketing plan and waking up at weird hours for most of December and now January, I have to start getting results soon.

The year has only just begun, but somehow I feel like it's already ended. I don't want the rest of the year to be this way.

I'm 32 years old so maybe it's time I start realising that just because you've done everything right, it doesn't mean that life will be fair.

Anyway, back to trading... I want to share this beautiful PQ chart with all the HSFTs out there! Notice the two key breaks to the upside on this 10-day 15-minute PQ chart. First, we got a horizontal break and then a break and close above the ascending triangle. Chances are we may see some further upside - especially if Money Flow is co-operative.





No comments: